Ok, as I sit here and enjoy my bountiful Paleo breakfast of Watermelon, Blueberries, Cantaloupe and a grilled Buffalo patty, I thought I'd post a few short things I've either stumbled across or noticed or just plain forgot about and remembered or even just remembered again...
Let's get started....
- Smoking Ban - Evidently the smokers are at it again... the Bar owners think their business is down... Whaaaa Whaaaa Whaaaaaaa.. Personally I'm glad... I was able to go to Griff's over the weekend and not come out feeling like I was at a Marlboro Factory.. and chances are if these bars are depending on Smokers for Business.. WELL SCREW THEM!!! I DON'T NEED IT.. Probably a Grey Poker Machine parlor that's ripping off my mom's Social Security Check.
- Susan sent me this blog from "Hippie Killer" - who has a great rant about it. BTW, HK, I tried to leave you a "TrackBack" (whether you wanted it or not) as I just discovered this feature today, but I saw no TrackBack URL, just a link, and I don't think it did anything after I clicked it. So who knows.. great rant.
- By the way, I have a feeling that McCain's Presidential campaign is going to go the same way as Marshall's football team. LOL...I just lost more respect for him... well I shouldn't laugh.... I'm more conservative, but I just have a feeling.
Bikes - a couple of notable items.. Least I think... if you don't well go screw yourself.
- Susan sent me two great posts from Fatty - my cycling friends have already seen them... The first one was concerning Rock & Republic Bike Jersey's.... I think Susan was concerned I'd buy one. However this comes from someone who was over the summer looking at their Jeans..Purchased Ed Hardy T-Shirts, Miss Me Jeans.... etc etc - OK I'm guilty too, over the past several months, I've acquired several Affliction T's, pair of Ed Hardy jeans & Affliction ones too. maybe that's why she's concerned.... She knows I have waisted money on such over priced Items... Now I'm torn... I want to support companies that support Cycling.. however you have to draw the line someplace.. But those jersey's are cool...
- DZ NUTS - Never tried this stuff... but with a name like that, I almost feel like I have to. Hilarious post...
- The Leadville 100 - Diesel has done this race before several years ago...Well this year it's turning into a real interesting race. Lance Armstrong is racing in it and it appears that he has been training for a few weeks. (probably why he had to dump Kate Hudson) here's his bike set up.
- soon to follow my race bike set up look for it this weekend sometime.
IPhone stuff... Thanks to IPTIB as there's where I get most of my Iphone information. You should bookmark it...and check it out as he updates a couple times a day.
- I'm Rich - yes that image you see over to the right can be purchased from the Itunes store for your Iphone for $999.99. It does nothing. Just a photoshop picture is my guess. NOTHING.. But it says you've got money to Burn. Feel free to read more at that link.
- Supposedly there's an email out from Steve Jobs talking about "Mobile Me"... and where Apple May have dropped the ball concerning the 2.0 upgrade and launch of 3G.
Personally I haven't upgraded to 2.01 or have a new 3G IPhone, so all of the problems people seem to be having do not affect me. I'm RETRO
- this Paleo I'm not - Check it out - "Insects Not Just For Breakfast" - very interesting - but if I'm not getting paid alot, I'm not doing it.
- I like my Travel Mug brown on the inside... someone once took it and cleaned it. I felt violated...
Finally I have go get some work done... but Susan sent me this... I'm sure this guy's dad is proud of his son and not soon after became Pro-Choice. The only thing you can say is WHAT THE FUCK?????